- Phone:(208) 241-3963
812 E Clark
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
As a native of Southeastern Idaho and with expertise achieved since 1977 in the Real Estate Industry, Jay Christensen offers the finest in service and knowledge and enjoys working with buyers and sellers. Considered a top producer in the Pocatello/Chubbuck and surrounding areas of American Falls, Blackfoot, Inkom, McCammon, and Downey. Jay's professional goal is to provide the highest standard of care and service combined with honest integrity and trustworthiness. Jay's sterling reputation is evidenced by strong dedication to client satisfaction. He sincerely believes that each client is his most important. These traits, along with his knowledge and experience have enabled Jay to become one of the areas most accomplished and respected Realtors.
Awards and Achievements:
- Americas Most Referred Realtors Award.
- (GRI) Graduate Real Estate Institute.
- (CRS) Certified Residential Specialist .
- Realtor Honor Society of Pocatello.
- GPAR, Director.
- Realtor of the Year, 1994. President, Greater Pocatello Association of Realtors 1993.
- Liason for Pocatello MLS Committee and MLS vendor.
- Realtor of the Year, 2005.
- Member of the Citizens Advisory Committee for the Bannock County Comprehensive Plan update 2007-2008.
- Member of the City of Chubbuck North Sewer Task Force committee.
- IAR Director 2011-2013 representing Pocatello at the state level.
- Member of the IAR state forms committee.